By accessing and using this website, you acknowledge reading and agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained on this site is for those who wish to read items that may be interest to the elderly and disabled, and their friends and families. It is for general information and background purposes only. It does not constitute, and is not intended as, legal advice or any other kind of advice.
- Lamson & Cutner, P.C., does not represent or warrant that the information provided on this site is reliable, suitable, or useful for any particular purpose, and we expressly disclaim any such warranty that might be implied. We do not represent or warrant that the information provided on this site is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. No action should be taken or not taken based upon the information on this site.
- You agree that we are not liable or responsible to you or anyone else for damages of any kind on account of your accessing, using, or relying upon this site or anything contained in this site, including links to websites of others.
- If you are considering a decision that has legal implications or consequences, you may wish to seek the advice of an attorney. Everyone’s case or situation is unique, and it would be risky and imprudent to make a decision based upon information or discussion that is general in nature.
- Individuals who reside in, or who are subject to the laws of other states, should be aware that this website is designed primarily to inform residents of New York State. The laws and rules governing programs for the care of the elderly and disabled may differ in your state.
- This website may be considered to be Attorney Advertising under New York law. Prior results obtained by Lamson & Cutner, P.C., do not guarantee a similar outcome in future cases.
- If you decide to communicate with us through the Contact Form on our website, or by email or text message, Lamson & Cutner will not share your information with, or sell it to, any third party. However, we expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for the security of communications sent to the firm via the Internet or telecommunications providers. If you are concerned about the confidentiality or security of your information, you may prefer to communicate with us by other means.
- Your communications to us do not create an attorney-client relationship with Lamson & Cutner. An attorney-client relationship with our firm can only be established by a signed, written agreement between you and us.
- If you communicate with us, we may use your information to respond to you or send you additional information, to analyze our marketing activities, to improve our website, or as may be legally required.
- If you are just browsing our website, we collect general information about how visitors use our site, including the time of day and duration of your visit, your IP address, the website from which you linked to us, the web browser that you used, and your operating system/platform. This general information helps us to modify and improve our site on a continuing basis.
- We also use “cookie” technology. A cookie is a small amount of data sent by our website and stored on your computer, so that we can tell if you are a return visitor and how you use our site. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set your computer to refuse them.
- If you do not want us to use information previously given by you to us, or if you wish to change or correct such information, please click here to Contact Us.
Click Here to View
Lamson & Cutner's
Most Recent Posts
Posts by Category
Posts by Month
Statements Pursuant to the Code of Professional Responsibility
- Prior results obtained by the firm do not guarantee a similar outcome in future cases.
- The photographs used in this website are of professional models (and not actual clients of the firm), except that the photographs of the firm's attorneys are actual photos of such persons.